MOBILE MARKETING ADVERTISING
Mobile advertising services can help to target and convert high- quality leads in real-time.
Mobile Marketing Services
Mobile advertising services can help to target and convert high-quality leads in real-time. Mobile internet usage exceeded desktop usage back in 2016 and continues to grow in popularity, so it’s vital that your advertising efforts adapt in line. With Google now penalising sites that aren’t mobile responsive, it’s more important than ever to adopt a mobile-first strategy in every area of your marketing.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Why Invest in Mobile Advertising?
Mobile advertising allows you to reach your customers wherever they are, not just when they’re in front of a desktop computer. Excellent conversion rates make it a highly profitable marketing channel, as people often take immediate action after seeing an ad. Mobile advertising services can help you optimise your campaign to get the best possible results and stay ahead of your competitors.
- Mobile advertising will drive 75% of all digital ad spend in 2018 [Forbes].
- There were 3.5 billion mobile internet users in 2017 [Marketing Profs].
- 85% of display ads are shown on mobile or tablet devices so it’s crucial to optimize accordingly [SEMRush].
- Mobile ad spending in the U.S. will grow 20% to over $70 billion in 2018 [Forbes].
- Mobile in-app advertising will account for $201 billion of spending by 2021 [Marketing Profs].
- Video is the fastest growing type of mobile ad and averages an eCPM of $10.40 in the United States [Forbes].
Mobile ads have a promising future, but they also present several challenges to businesses and marketers. They require a level of technical expertise that is beyond most digital marketers to ensure that campaigns run smoothly on iOS, Android, Symbian, and RIM. Knowledge of coding language isn’t something that’s common in most marketing job specs, and knowledge of marketing isn’t something that many coders possess. This can make it extremely difficult to find people with the knowledge and expertise to implement successful campaigns. Working with a mobile advertising company is one way to overcome this barrier and create a profitable outcome.
What Do Our Mobile Advertising Services Include?
Our mobile advertising services are tailored to the unique needs of each client we work with. Unlike other mobile advertising companies, we don’t believe in taking a cookie-cutter approach. Instead, we personalize our strategy based on the requirements of your specific business goals. Whether you’re new to mobile ads or have existing live campaigns, our mobile advertising services can help.
Working with mobile advertising companies can take the stress and hassle out of campaign setup and management. Our professional team of digital marketers will handle every aspect of the project, leaving you free to focus on other activities. Our bespoke mobile advertising services include;
- Initial Planning & Set Up – we take care of strategic planning, demographic analysis, keyword research, and creation of your advertiser account(s).
- Campaign Development – our display advertising services include writing ad copy and designing graphics to maximize click-throughs and conversions.
- Optimization – we handle all the technical elements needed to optimize your ads including maximizing quality score, inserting tracking code, and on-setting up goals.
- Auditing – unlike other mobile ad companies, we’ll also review any existing display ad campaigns and suggest improvements based on the latest best-practice and research findings.
- Ongoing Evaluation – as part of our ongoing management we’ll analyze campaign performance and recommend changes to improve it (such as tweaking an ad group or targeting additional keywords).
Get More Out Of Your Mobile Advertising.
As a results-orientated mobile ad company, we put ROI at the center of every digital strategy. We focus on developing mobile campaigns that are aligned with your business goals and drive profitable results. As a Google-certified advertising partner, you can be confident that we have the knowledge and technical expertise to make your mobile advertising campaigns a success.